1) Do you know what your Condo Management Association is up to?
2) Maybe you are Condo Management and want to know what you should be doing.
3) Maybe you’re thinking about buying a condo and want to hear about HOA rights and responsibilities.
Smart people love Forums and Meetings and Seminars! Here is a condo training opportunity just for you:
Wilsonville HOA Law Forum: The HOA Survival Safari, Saturday, October 24th, 2009 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1) Review New 2009 HOA Legislation
2) Board of Directors: Sure Ways to Be Removed from the Board
3) Owner Meetings: Challenges and Myths
4) Enforcement Issues: Who, What, When and How Much
5) HOA Litigation Basics: How Not to Get Sued, Choosing Your
6) Battles, Alternative Dispute Resolution
7) HOA Hot Topics: Solar Panels, Clotheslines, Smoking,
8) Political Signs, Religious Symbols, Sex Offenders,
9) Towing, and Other Timely Issues
10) Wild Card Topic: Attendees’ Choice!
When: Saturday, October 24, 2009
Sign-in: 8:30-9AM (coffee/juice)
Continental breakfast / Afternoon refreshments
Where: Wilsonville Holiday Inn
Details: $30 pre-register$40 at the door
For any other questions email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for research purposes only. We do not provide legal advice, nor do we endorse any person, product, or company.
It is against state law for library staff members to engage in any conduct that might constitute the unauthorized practice of law (ORS 9.160, 9.166 and 9.21). They may not interpret statutes, cases or regulations, perform legal research, recommend or assist in the preparation of forms, or advise patrons regarding their legal rights. They may, however, assist patrons in locating materials or links that would aid in individual research.