Published on:

Grandparent Visitation Laws

The Oregonian published an interesting AP article describing grandparent visitation law and practice around the country.
This is a complex area of law.  While everyone is welcome in the law library to research the subject and their specific question, we recommend you consult with a family law attorney in your state.
For legal advice you may want to contact the Oregon State Bar Information and Referral Service for the names of attorneys in your area; call their referral service at 503-684-3763 or 1-800-452-7636.


Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for research purposes only.  We do not provide legal advice, nor do we endorse any person, product, or company.
Disclaimer: It is against state law for library staff members to engage in any conduct that might constitute the unauthorized practice of law (ORS 9.160, 9.166 and 9.21).  They may not interpret statutes, cases or regulations, perform legal research, recommend or assist in the preparation of forms, or advise patrons regarding their legal rights.  They may, however, assist patrons in locating materials or links that would aid in individual research.
Contact Information