Guest post, from Lee Van Duzer, Washington County Law Librarian:
As we socially distance ourselves and physical spaces are increasingly closed, it is important to revisit online legal research options. The following are free research tools specific to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Federal & National
- Coronavirus Resource Guide – Law Library of Congress.
- Covid-19 Legal Response – National Disaster Legal Aid Advocacy Center
- Pandemic Response – National Center for State Courts
- Covid-19: Local Action Tracker – National League of Cities.
- Ethics Resources on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – The Hastings Center
- Covid-19 Updates page – Oregon Health Authority, with links to executive orders and community resources.
- Coronavirus Resource Page from Senator Jeff Merkley
- For local orders see your local county or city government websites.
Remote & Client Services
- Covid-19 Resources – Self-Represented Litigation Network (includes resources on remote service delivery)
- Trending CLE: COVID-19 Collections – American Bar Association
- Information and Resources to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic – EBSCO