1) OSB Bar Bulletin April 2012 article, by Janine Robben, “How Oregon’s Blogging Defamiation Case Attracted National Attention”
2) Previous OLR blog post: When is blogging defamation, extortion, or free speech?
1) Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Jan. 17, 2014, Obsidian opinion, docket numbers No. 12-35238 and No. 12-35319
2) Oregon attorney Daniel Reitman, Jan. 27, 2014, blog post: “More on Internet Defamation: The Application of Free Speech Rights to the Blogger”
3) Wikipedia Obsidian Finance Group v. Cox article