Information on Oregon Dislocated Workers and WARN Notices is buried at the Oregon Department of Colleges and Workforce Development website.
The State Board of Education and the Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development governs community college education, but they are also home to the:
Dislocated Workers Unit: (800) 282-6514, where you will find info about WARN notice requirements: Worker Adjustment & Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
And website info for workers:
1) Out of Work due to a layoff or Business Closure?
2) Aware of a possible or scheduled workforce reduction.
3) Lost your job due to imports?
4) Need a resume or help finding employment?
5) Do you need training to compete for good jobs?
And a website info for businesses:
1) Considering Layoff?
2) Wondering about the expenses of outplacement services?
3) Want to know about layoff aversion resources?
4) Interested in a confidential discussion about your options?