I don’t generally put Works in Progress up on this blog, but I get questions about these publications and have been working on the following list in my spare time. But it’s slow going – spare time is a rare gift. It may be useful even in its draft form:
OSB Section Newsletters (periodic): This is only a partial list. New ones will be added over time:
1) Administrative Law section (some newsletters are free online)
2) Debtor-Creditor Section newsletter (online only to OSB section members)
3) Estate Planning and Administration (previous issues of the newsletter are free online)
4) Family Law (newsletter is available free online)
5) Litigation Section (previous issues of the Litigation Journal newsletter are free online)
6) Real Estate and Land Use (RELU) (online only to OSB section members)
OTHER OREGON LEGAL or LAW-RELATED PUBLICATIONS:
1) OSB Bulletin (monthly) (available free to the public)
2) Oregon Law Reviews and Journals (1, 2 or 4x year): these are Oregon law school publications. The Index to Legal Periodicals (ILP), 18xx-present and Legal Resources Index (LRI),1980-present, (both subscription databases). Full runs of these journals are on HeinOnline (also by subscription only).
3) Daily Journal of Commerce (Oregon edition) serves as a paper of record for legal news and many legal notices.
4) Oregon Legal News Sources: Many, including, but not limited to Justia Blawg Search (type “Oregon” into the search box, then click on Sort by Date)
Oregon Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription required for full access, but their blog is open for viewing)
5) Oregon Lawyer Blogs (not inclusive – visit individual blogs for additional links)