You can sometimes find this in your county law library.
“Any attorney seeking to expand his or her knowledge working on matters involving civil process will benefit from this informative seventeen chapter civil process manual.
The Oregon State Sheriffs’ 2014 Civil Process Manual features topics of interest, including service and enforcement of various types of process, whether it be notice or enforcement process, effective service of orders, enforcement of pre-judgment and post-judgment remedies
- Execution: The manual discusses the most current methods of executing on personal and real property based on a monetary judgment or a judgment of foreclosure.
- Garnishment: Garnishment of financial institutions, individual companies, multiple debtors, and other issues
- Process: Issuance of process, including writs of execution and writs of garnishment in justice courts or municipal courts – Registering judgments entered in lower courts
- County Clerk Lien Record: The role of the Clerk County Lien Record on the enforcement of judgments and support orders
- Writs/Orders of Assistance: Enforcement of writs of assistance and orders of assistance for the recovery of children
- Enforcement of abuse restraining orders and stalking orders
- Landlord/Tenant Actions
- Concealed Handgun License chapter“