Published on:

How Do You Move a County Boundary in Oregon? Make a change in state law.


The Oregon legislature will consider a proposal this year to adjust the boundary between Multnomah and Washington counties so that approximately 160 acres, known as “Area 93,” would change jurisdiction.

Read about the Multnomah and Washington Counties plan at the Washington County Area 93 website and the Area 93 Updates page.

You can also follow 2013 House Bill 3067 from the Oregon Legislature’s website.

Contact Information