Update: See this 4/30/09 OLR Blog post for new links to guides.
In addition to the usual source, Oregon State Bar (OSB) Information and Referral Service, don’t forget there are other sources of referrals. For example:
1) For attorneys who specialize in elder law issues.
2) For attorneys who specialize in nonprofit issues.
3) Here is my post on how to find free legal advice.
4) And, here is my guide on How to Find a Lawyer in Oregon.
5) And the directory to lawyer licensing databases has been updated: A Compilation of State Lawyer Licensing Databases (thank you to Andrew Zimmerman and Trevor Rosen!)