Published on:

Legal Help for Pro Se Litigants from the Oregon State Bar


The Oregon State Bar (OSB) Information and Referral Service can refer you to an attorney who will handle your case OR they can refer you to a coach. The OSB is exploring more unbundled (aka limited scope) legal assistance options. In the meantime, you can phone them and ask for an attorney to help you with:

* Small Claims Coaching
* Pro Se Coaching
* Document Review

(I previously posted about unbundling, limited scope legal assistance, and lawyers fees here.)

Contact Information