View the Oregon State Bar (OSB) videotape of our program:
1) Direct to the video: ALL RISE! TAKE YOUR CASE TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT
2) Or, from the Oregon State Bar (OSB) website (where you can also find their “30-second Law School” consumer and other Oregon law tips!).
The Oregon State Bar (OSB) videotaped this Wednesday, November 7th, 2013, Small Claims Court program that we presented at the Beaverton City Library.
- Honorable Steven A. Todd, Judge Pro Tem, Multnomah County Circuit Court
- Janay Haas, Oregon attorney and author of Using Small Claims Court in Oregon
- Laura Orr, Program Moderator, Washington County Law Library Director
For more information about Oregon Small Claims Court links and resources:
1) Book (and eBook): “Using Small Claims Court in Oregon.” by Janay Haas, 2013
2) Small Claims Court Coaches: Oregon State Bar (OSB) Lawyer Referral Service: 503-684-3763
3) Oregon Legal Research website and Oregon Legal Research Blog posts on Small Claims Court.
4) Your county Circuit or Justice Court will have on-site or website information about Small Claims Court.