Published on:

Oregon Supplemental Local Rules and Legal Forms


From the Washington County (Oregon) Law Librarian:

This is a follow-up to my previous post for those of you looking for Oregon legal forms.

Another important place to look for official, court-sanctioned, Oregon legal forms will be in the Oregon Judicial Department (OJD) Circuit Court Supplemental Local Rules (SLR). But, you still need to know what you’re doing. Check with the court where you plan to file the documents. And consult an attorney, please. It saves no one any time, money, or grief if you file the wrong form and don’t comply with rules of service.

Also keep in mind, that not every County Circuit Court’s SLR will have forms. My own county has a number of Washington County Circuit Court-specific family law forms, e.g. a Motion to Reset. You may not find this form in another Circuit Court. Your Circuit Court may require you to file a different form!

Contact Information