Published on:

Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) in Oregon: Updates


Update to previous posts on Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) resources (see also under Veterans):

1) Verification of military status (online verification) and certificates by mail.

2) American Bar Association Legal Assistance for Military Personnel (LAMP)

3) Oregon State Bar (OSB) Military Assistance Panel

4) Oregon county government veterans services, e.g. Washington County DAVS

5) Locating Veterans and Service Members and Military Homefront (DOD) and MilSpouse

(And, a special thank you to the Lane County Law Librarian for alerting me to some of these recent URL changes.)

Contact Information