Articles Tagged with Pardons

Published on:


From the Washington County (Oregon) Law Librarian:

How does one request a pardon? I wish I could say, “let me count the ways.” But I can’t and highly recommend you talk to your lawyer, if you have one, or that you call the Oregon State Bar (OSB) to find a lawyer who can advise you (or read this How to Find a Lawyer in Oregon guide, which also links to the OSB).

And here’s what else I’ve learned about Oregon pardons (for crimes committed under Oregon state law). There may be more in future posts and you can also let me know if you have anything to add:

Contact Information