Articles Tagged with Third-party rights

Published on:


FACT: There are no fill-in-the-blank forms to submit to the court for grandparent visitation rights!

I repeat: THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL FORMS, NO UNOFFICIAL FORMS, and NO FILL-in-the-BLANK FORMS for petitioning the court for third-party or grandparent visitation rights.

If you don’t want to believe me, read the 2012 Legal Guide for Grandparents, which also says there are no fill-in-the-blank-forms.

Contact Information