The following Oregon law libraries have a selection of credit-worthy Continuing Legal Education (CLE) course materials available for members of the Oregon State Bar (OSB) and others who can use the CLE course materials to fulfill their own profession’s CE requirements.
Some of the County Law Libraries have very short (3 to 5-day) attorney CLE check-out periods in November and December and each has law library has its own circulation (book check-out) policy.
Please call ahead (or check websites) to confirm title availability, checkout rules, and law library hours.
1) Clackamas County Law Library (503-655-8248)
2) Lane County Law Library (541-682-4337)
3) Marion County Law Library (503-588-5090)
4) Multnomah Law Library (503-988-3394)
5) State of Oregon Law Library (503-986-5640)
6) Washington County Law Library (503-846-8880)
The following county law libraries have selected CLE course books for research only, not the audio and not for credit:
For questions about what CLE or CE credits you have, you need, or what CE titles can be used for credit, etc.:
1) If you are an Oregon Attorney, please visit the OSB MCLE website.
2) If you are a paralegal: please speak to your employer or contact the paralegal professional association to which you belong, e.g. OPA or PNPA
3) If you are an Oregon licensed investigator: please visit the Oregon DPSST Private Security and Private Investigators Program websites and any private investigator professional association to which you belong.